QuickBooks Error 6144 represents an incorrect network set up. Whenever there are a wrongly configured system settings of any irregularities in the window’s registry, the error occurs. Whenever this error comes on your QuickBooks desktop, the following message is shown, ‘Error 6144, 82 QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.’
This kind of error applies to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
Causes of the error:
Effects of the error:
You May Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 6147
There are a lot of ways with which you could get this issue resolved:
* To start this application, Click on Start
* Click programs
* Select QuickBooks
* Choose QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
* Open the folder where QuickBooks file is present
* Scan the folder and open the file
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error 6177
4. Scan your system completely to check if there is any Virus or Malware infection present. These kinds of Malware can harm and damages your company files and could also be the reason for the above-mentioned error
5. Clean your system from all the junk. These Junk files conflict with other files and can also cause QuickBooks error 6144. Keep your Junk Files clean to avoid this issue.
6. Make sure your system is updated. Your QuickBooks is updated regularly and if you do not update your application, it would fail to open or work.
7. Use Windows System File Checker. Run this program to check for any corruption in Windows, which needs to be resolved
8. If the above-mentioned solutions do not work out for you, it is advisable to approach the helplines provided by the company.
The above-mentioned solutions should work. These solutions are very effective in resolving the QuickBooks Error 6144 and very easy to use.