Is QuickBooks Error C 387 appearing frequently on your screen? If you are also going through the same issue and finding out a perfect guide to fix it, you are in the right place. As we know, QuickBooks is popular accounting software that is used for managing daily-basis activities related to your business. Like other software, QuickBooks also shows error codes that can be encountered because of numerous reasons. QuickBooks error c=387 is one of such issues that may display because of the corrupted registry entries.
In the following blog, we are going to talk over C 387 QuickBooks Errors and their causes. Moving ahead, you can have a look at the probable solutions to fix the same.
What Does QuickBooks Error C 387 indicate?
QuickBooks Error C 387 may take place because of the template issues of invoices or because of the corrupted registry entries. Also, you may come across the same issue while launching QuickBooks operations. It is mandatory to understand the causes behind the occurrence of the c 387 error in QuickBooks so that you can proceed further to resolve it manually. Further, we have given all the possibilities in which you might get encountered error c 387. Let’s start considering all the following facts and fixing the issue accordingly.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error 15243
What May Lead to QuickBooks Error C 387?
C 387 QuickBooks Error may bother anyone by not letting you access the company file. Various causes might be responsible for displaying the same issue again and again. Here are some of the causes that may stop you from working on the software.
- Due to the malware attack or firewall breakdown, an error may encounter.
- Improper or multiple shutdowns of the system might be a sign of an error.
- If you are failed to launch QuickBooks operations or because of a corrupt application, you may face an issue.
- Because of an improper installation of QuickBooks applications, drivers, packages, etc., it might also be a reason behind the occurrence of c 387 QuickBooks error.
- When you have deleted any necessary file in the host system, this may lead to an issue.
How to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error C 387?
Well, c 387 QuickBooks error can be resolved by applying numerous methods available on the web. However, you can find out a few of them that can be directly performed to resolve the same issue. Let’s head over to troubleshooting solutions and overcome the error c 387.
Solution 1: Use Reimage Repair Tool
- First of all, you need to download the reimage repair tool and save it on the desktop.
- Click on the File location twice and press yes.
- Next, a welcome screen will appear on the screen while launching the application.
- You need to unmark the checkbox and start an automatic scan on the PC.
- Meanwhile, you need to start the installation procedure.
- Now, the tool gets installed on the system and download the recent updates on it.
- A preliminary scan will start and the tool will display the damaged area.
- Finally, click on the Start Repair option and reboot the system.
Solution 2: Resolve the Template Error
- The first thing is to open the Lists and click on Templates.
- After that, choosing the Open form and select all the templates one by one till an error displays. Now, close the form.
- Now, select the template with an error and edit it.
Solution 3: Creating Invoice and Refreshing the PC
- First of all, choose the Customer option and go to the Create Invoice option.
- Next, select a template present in the upper right corner of the invoice.
- You need to enter the details in fields like Items, Customer, and Amount in the template.
- After that, choose the Save option and select the Delete option.
- Finally, choose OK.
Solution 4: Resolve QuickBooks by using the Repair Tool
- Initially, download the repair tool from the official website.
- Double-tap on the software’s icon and install the application.
- After that, click on the Start Scan option to scan the system.
- If the system finds the issue, choose Next. And then, choose the Repair Now option.
- Finally, ensure to reboot the system.
Solution 5: Access the Rebuild Data Utility
- First of all, choose the File tab and click on the Utilities tab.
- And then, go with the rebuild data option.
- Next, choose the OK tab once the rebuild has completed the window displays on the screen.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 3371
Concluding the Post!
Expectantly, you have got the required information related to QuickBooks Error c 387. We ensure that all the aforementioned solutions are hassle-free and will guide you until the error gets fixed. If you have any queries related to error c 387 or want additional guidance, contact our team by dialing a toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-905-3553. We will be more than pleased to assist you regarding QuickBooks. Also, we guarantee that you don’t need to wait for long in a queue to get the assistance.