Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is a widely used accounting solution all over the world. However, it is prone to error codes that can’t be neglected. Although you don’t need to fret as Intuit has a solution to every problem. Various tools have been launched by Intuit that can be used to handle these technical glitches and error codes. Today, we have decided to talk over one such tool ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ via this post. Well, the term ‘hub’ says all about the tool. It is a collection of the following tools that can be used as per the situation.
Let’s go ahead and know what the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub exactly is and the process of downloading and using it.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Download QuickBooks Tool Hub is a collection of various tools in one application that has been launched and introduced by Intuit. One of the main targets of the QB tool hub is to troubleshoot different types of error codes that usually take place while using working on QuickBooks or company files. Earlier, QuickBooks users were accustomed to downloading different tools to resolve different types of error codes. But now, you don’t need to download every single tool on your system as the tool hub is enough to handle all types of error codes persisting in your software.
To know the complete procedure to Download QuickBooks Tool Hub, read the following post carefully.
Common Errors That Can Be Fixed By Using The QuickBooks Tool Hub
The tool hub plays an important role in fixing all major and minor issues that persist in QuickBooks. The following list of errors can be tackled by running the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub.
- Installation Errors
- Issues related to the Internet Connection or Network
- Performance issues
- Errors related to the Company File
- Login Issues
- Issues associated with the QuickBooks PDF File and Printing
- QuickBooks 6000 series error codes and H series error codes
- Crashing issues in QuickBooks
System Requirements Before installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub
You should keep in mind the following points before trying to install the tool hub in your system. Let’s move ahead to know each one of them.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package: If you don’t want to get any error code while running the tool hub, it is a must to look into this requirement.
- .NET Framework: You must have an installation of the .NET framework to continue downloading the tool hub.
How To Download and Install The QuickBooks Tool Hub?
You may get the QB Tool Hub from Intuit’s official website. To perform the same procedure, apply the following steps one after another.
- First of all, visit Intuit’s official website to download the tool hub.
- After that, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to initiate the installation procedure.
- Now, choose Next and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Yes and then tap on the QuickBooks tool hub install folder.
- Select Next > Install.
- Finally, click Finish and launch the QuickBooks tool hub.
What are The Components of QuickBooks Tool Hub?
After knowing the steps to install and use the tool hub, it is crucial to know its inbuilt tools. The components of the tool hub are as follows.
This tab helps you in understanding the QuickBooks tool hub and the steps to use it. This screen also states the components that are to be used for particular issues.
This tab will help you in case of experiencing issues related to the company file in QuickBooks. You need to choose the second tab to access the QuickBooks File Doctor and follow the steps mentioned below.
- To begin with, choose the QuickBooks file doctor tab and wait until it gets opened.
- After that, choose the browse tab and select the company file that you want to repair.
- Check the file that has been recently chosen.
- Now, log into the file as an Admin.
- Finally, choose Continue.
If you are going through any type of network errors and are unable to resolve them, choose this tab. And then, go with the QuickBooks Database Server Manager to troubleshoot the error.
In this tab, you can get various tools options that are as follows.
Quick Fix my Program: This tab helps you in eliminating the background applications from QuickBooks. Within a couple of minutes, you can fix all your program problems under this tab.
QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool: This tool is suitable for every Microsoft component used by QuickBooks to resolve all kinds of issues associated with the QuickBooks processes. Well, the scanning process might take some time to get finished.
QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool: This tool can be helpful when you are going through issues related to printing or emailing. This procedure may take one minute to complete.
This tab includes the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool & QuickBooks clean install tool by which you can resolve all types of QuickBooks installation errors.
There might be instances in which you forget the login credentials that may stop you from accessing QuickBooks. In such a case, you may choose the password reset tab to reset the QB password.
This tab includes the different ways that suggest you the procedure of getting QuickBooks Support. This tab consists of the options like smart-look session, message us, and visiting the site.
This tool can be helpful in case of facing common issues or errors associated with the QuickBooks software. These error codes include 6000 series, general issues, QuickBooks crashing, etc.
Ending the Article!
In the end, we hope that you have learned what the QuickBooks Tool Hub is and the steps to use and install it. This tool may help you if you have tired of installing every single tool to get rid of various error codes. Since you can get multiple tools in QuickBooks Tool Hub that can be accessed according to the issue persisting in your software. However, if you have still any doubts regarding the same tool, instantly hire one of our experts to get technical support.
Q1: From where can you download the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Ans: The tool hub can be downloaded by visiting the official website of Intuit. Later on, it will automatically get saved in the ‘Downloads’ folder. After downloading the tool hub, access it to initiate the installation procedure.
Q2: How to download the QuickBooks diagnostic tool?
Ans: Given below are the quick steps to download the diagnostic tool.
- First of all, launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After that, choose the Installation Issues tab.
- Click QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and permit it to detect the issues.
- Finally, restart the PC.
Q3: How to repair the QuickBooks software?
Ans: Listed below are the complete steps of repairing QuickBooks.
- Firstly, choose the Programs & Features option under the control panel.
- After that, look for QuickBooks and right-tap on it.
- Now, click Uninstall or change and press Continue.
- Choose Repair and then tap on Next.
- Finally, check whether the repairing procedure has been completed.
Q4: Is it free to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Ans: As you know, the QuickBooks tools hub has been launched by Intuit to troubleshoot any kind of errors and bugs related to the QB Desktop. This tool can be installed via the official website of Intuit for free.
Q5: Which tools are integrated into the QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Ans: QuickBooks Tool Hub includes the following tools.
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Database Server Manager
- QBFD Tool, etc.